|Duration:? ? 9mins edited highlights
|New technology designs are enabling a wide range of consumer and business products while creating the foundation for tomorrow’s « disruptive » forces.
1) What can we expect to see in the next phase of the technology revolution?
2) What are the next generation technologies that will drive the global economy?
3) Will new companies or today’s multinationals be best placed to capitalize on these new opportunities?
- John T. Chambers, President and Chief Executive Officer, Cisco Systems, USA
- William H. Gates III, Chairman and Chief Software Architect, Microsoft Corporation, USA
- Eric Schmidt, Chief Executive Officer, Google, USA
- Niklas Zennström, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Skype
- Technologies, United Kingdom; Young Global Leader
Watch Now !!
Copyright 2006 – World Economic Forum